ZGB Harness has been designed for the toughest marathon conditions, and features built-in versatility between single, pairs and team.
- Multi-purpose design of breastplate and saddle, which allows the same harness to be used for single, pair or team
- Breastplate and traces are all-in-one, with adjustment for length made behind the horse (more accessible when driving multiples)
- Tough 50mm (2″) traces with reinforced holes
- Choice of different trace endings to suit different types of carriages
- Moveable rein ring on wither, which can be lowered or raised to suit the head carriage and conformation of individual horses
- Shaped, padded girth for extra comfort below the elbow
- Independent hanging noseband with detachable flash strap
- Saddle has adjustable pads which can be positioned to suit individual horse conformation. Padding extends down the sides to minimise any damage from bumping shafts or other horses in a multiple
- Choice of detachable colour trim for breastplate and contoured browband to suit marathon colours
- Suitable for competition, commercial and pleasure as well as trainers who work from single to pair frequently
Note: This is the standard set configuration. For non-standard set options, please contact us to discuss.